The "Women in STEM Conference" is about promoting and supporting the contribution women make to the scientific and technological communities that improve and evolve our society. This contest we present here is to allow women who are involved in STEM fields an opportunity to be a part of this conference who may not have been able to be a part of it otherwise. This contest is a STEMtastic way to show what STEM project you are involved in and help you reach a wider community.
Voting starts on August 15, 2017.
Copyright 2017 ELECTRONICS VALLEY INC
1) Each person who submits this form is named as "contestant", and "Electronics Valley" and "Farming the Future" are both together referred as "The Organizers" herein. The Organizers are the sole authority to appoint the Judges of the Contest.
2) Each contestant must be at least 18 years of age.
3) Each contestant is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered in this form. Inaccurate and/or incomplete submissions shall disqualify without notice.
4) In order for videos to qualify for the voting phase, they must be approved by the majority of the Judges of the Contest. Prior to the voting phase, each video / project shall be evaluated based on its originality, creativity and relevance in accordance with the theme of the contest.
6) The Organizers reserve the right to reject any submission without any notice, especially those submissions which promote political and/or religious ideas and/or promote company brands.
8) Each contestant takes the responsibility of the ownership of the video / project submitted with this application. The Organizers and the Judges of the Contest shall not be taken responsible for any fraudulent activity which may result following the submission of this form.
9) The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any contestant from the contest if, in The Organizers' sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the contestant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other contestants, voters, viewers, The Organizers and their partners, or the officials of The Organizers, or the Judges of the Contest.
10) The form must be filled in with a proper English language. The Judges of the Contest and The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any of the entries submitted in the event the entry is considered in violation of the standard.
11) Each contestant grants The Organizers the right to use the video submitted within this form. The Organizers agree to include credits for each video used in any printed and visual document.
12) The winner of the contest will be determined by the maximum number of votes received from public at the end of the voting phase.
13) All PRIZES are non-transferable and non-refundable.
14) Each contestant can enter the contest by submitting only one (1) video / project, otherwise ,if detected, the contestant disqualifies at once.